Sorry, I’ve been M.I.A. I finished my happiness challenge for the month of April. I apologize for not giving you more timely updates. But overall, I think my happiness challenge worked!
I did everything I mentioned on the list that improves happiness level.
– I exercised at least seven minutes a day and as of lately, I’ve been exercising about 45 minutes to an hour at least 3 times a week.
– I applied for jobs and worked on my job search plan. And guess what! I had a phone interview, an informational interview and I have another possible phone interview for a job in Minneapolis!
– I watched a motivational video every day.
-I wrote what I was grateful for daily.
– I meditated every day
– I smiled.
– I went outside several times a week.
– I created a sleep routine and slept at least 7- 8 hours at least 5 days a week or more.
– I can’t say that I took daily naps. It’s really hard to do. But when I remembered and felt the urge, I did so.
– I spent time with family
I’m realizing that good habits with the right amount of spontaneity brings happiness into our lives.
So that’s the update!
Hope you enjoyed,