Yes! I’m on vacation and it feels good! God, thank you that I have a 2 month break from teaching! Woohoo! I have so many plans for the month of December and I just wanted to share it on my blog.
Here is the list of things that I plan to do:
1. Make a colorful and fun December Event Calendar!
2. Make holiday cards and send them to former internships, bosses and possibly friends and family
3. Take a soap making class
4. Take a business class
6. Take a pole dancing class
7. Make some lotion, and body butter
8. Make some dessert
10. Go ice skating
11. Meet with friends
12. Apply for jobs
13. Apply for Echoing Green Fellowship
14. Play the Ukulele
16. Spend time with family
17. Go to Mississippi for friend’s graduation
18. See a play!
19. Go to a concert!
20. Have lazy days!
Feel free to add more suggestions!
And in case you have a break, check out these sites for ideas!