Wow! I can’t believe it is officially the end of the year. Last month, I was supposed to fill my blog with grateful posts. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to due to life. Yes, life happens and it happens so fast. November is literally a whirlwind of events.
Now it’s December.
But good news! I am still grateful and in an effort to make up for my lack of posting last month, I will write a list of things that occurred in November that I am grateful for.
- I’m grateful that my sisters came to visit me for Thanksgiving! I had a lovely time with them. I got lots of hugs. I laughed! I sang outloud and I ate and ate! It was just wonderful.
- I am grateful for my roommate. It is such a blessing to live in peace with someone. I’m thankful for her flexibility, her assertiveness, her hospitality and her family. My sisters and I spent Thanksgiving with her family. It was great!
- I’m grateful for the Holiday Season! I’m so looking forward to going home for Chicago to spend time with family and friends.
- I’m grateful for stupid mistakes. Last month, I had a one week fling with this guy I met online. It was fun and exciting but heartbreaking. The experience has encouraged me to reevaluate my values and my worth.
- I’m grateful for choices. As I mentioned in my last post, I made the decision to resign from two out of three roles that I was hired for. I can say that my stress levels have been down! I still don’t like the place but I am definitely grateful that I don’t have to be there everyday.
- I’m grateful for my career coach. She is really helping me realize my strengths, skills and potential. I’m excited about my career journey and look forward to the outcome.
That’s what I’m grateful for!